Lord thank you for the reminder last nite from G, I have noticed this last Sunday for I have forgotten until you reminded me again thru G.
I'm a egoist and boasting person Lord and I think I have hurt couple of my good friend last Sunday. Please forgive me O Lord and give me wisdom and strenght and humbleness to find a way to apologise to them in Godly manner. I will do it Lord.....
But more importantly, please transform me to humble person O Lord so that everyone can see my transformation and acknowledge you as the God who has power to do the impossible things.
If G and my friends notice my current situation, I do believe everyone around me will feel the same so once you have transformed me, it will give a chance for them to see who is the powerful God behind me who able to this thing.
Help me O Lord to go thru this transformation journey. You have put the foundation on me thru the first journey (Faith) and I do believe now you want me to go to the next level or next journey which is transformation. The main bad character for me is boasting man so I do believe this is one or at least the main character you want me to change....oh and also patient.
Hey, seems that you actually start working on my 3 things I want this year Contented, Humble and Patient......O how great you are Lord, I'm glad I have you in my life. I'm glad I have you as my counsellor and guide.
I surrender my self again to you O Lord and if I have tough time during my faith exercise, I see another tough time in this transformation journey but I do believe You and Holy Spirit are with me and I should not be afraid and worry.
In Jesus name I pray
Amen
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment