Thank you Lord for reminding me on 3 things:
You allow trials to processed and transformed me to a better person. And during this period I should focus on things unseen than seen. Because the things unseen lead to eternal life.
(Hebrew 12-3-13, 2 Corinthians 4:1-18)
Trial give us an opportunity to demonstrate to the world the adequacy of our faith. People are not impresses when we fall apart under the pressure of our troubles, but the notice when we are be to stand up to life in a way they find impossible.
Not to have and demonstrate any bitterness, because bitterness always wrong in a Christian no matter how justified the cause maybe.
(Hebrew 12:12-17, Ephesus 4:29-32, James 3:13-18, Acts 8:20-23)
Lord, keeps remind me on these points. I see these are happening in my life now and I want to pass the test as you did, and keep process me and help me O Lord because I will definetly failed if I walk alone.
Amen
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment