Monday, March 23, 2009

God's Love

Oh Lord, I know you really loves and cares about me and for that I thank you and praise you.

I have been discourage and tired in this faith exercise and in the past few days, have been sitting rest from the exercise. Sometime there is some voice in my heart and say go, continue with the exercise but as soon as I stand up and start running, another voice pull me down and reminds me the challenge and how tired I am.

But despite all of that, you still loves me and faithful as my coach. You still continue to give me word of encouragement and reveal all the wisdom and technics on where I was wrong and how to keep up and do it in the right way.

Lord forgive me for making this faith exercise on my term and not yours, I was so defastated when all the terms that I plan didn't happened. But now I see that all the while I should be more Jesus center and not i. You have plan something far more better, something more eternal and fulfiling my purpose. You have been continuing working on the life purpose which you have set when I'm still my mom womb, and you have started to give me the tools I need, the technic I need etc.
Lord I know I'm working in your plan and for that I relieved as I do not againts you.

Give me power to stay persevere and focus on you. Give me strength to face my daily struggle especially when I meet all my friend and people around me. Always reminds me that I'm working to complete my purpose in you and my purpose in me and in them. The basic line is You and You alone. Always pur my eyes and mind on you Lord and reminds me again and again that my goal is make you smile and final word from you to welcome me as faithful servant.

Thank you Lord for still have a faith in me although I have started doubted myself and you. I have started questioning you and complain. But Lord you still faithful and patient with me and for that I love you and praise you.

Thank you for the encouragement I received today. Encouragement to keep on keeping on in my journey.
Hebrew 10:26-39
James 1:12
I Corinthians 15:58
Galatians 5:1
Philippians 1:27

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly awarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment