Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Troubled

Lord I'm troubled, I lost my joy today. I don't feel the peace and rest in you anymore.

Is it because I have sinned yesterday? For that I ask for your forgiveness, I can't follow Moses example yesterday Lord. Give me more patient to react to all situation in my work especially when there are a lot of people whom I feel.......aahhhh, you know Lord my problem.

But I think my trouble is because I don't receive any update or news from the Europe agent. That is why I don't fell the joy anymore. And that seems to impact all my action, I don't feel patient anymore, easy to get irritated including to G and B&B. Lord forgive me.

I know Lord that you are currently teaching me, you start revealing your plan in me and I feel that somehow this place is your plan for me now but I still want to go Lord. I believe you can provide everything there for me, I believe the teaching can be done there as well. Yes, it is easier here since everything is in place, the church, the family, the small group. I have to find and start all over again in my new place.
As you said, Ask........so I'm asking you Lord, not to test you etc, but asking nicely if you could allowed me?

But most important, teach me to know your plan and obey. Like Jesus in getsehmani, although He knew the cup is bitter but He surrender to your plan.

My struggle is far easy compare to what Jesus faced, but Lord I still need you and please fulfill your plan in me.

In Jesus name I pray.......

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment