Thank you Lord for revealing more to me. Today passage (Ephesus 4:1-14) is true, I'm still in infant stage although I start seeing some development and transformation process in me.
This happens not because I and I alone but because your grace is being fill more and more in me.
I thank you for the church you gave, a church where I can grow and learn your word. I thank you for the new brother and sister who help me to grow, especially I thank you for Rev B and D who have been a blessing in my Christian growth, whom you have sent to become a mentor and coach in my Christian living. I know that if I have some spiritual question etc now, I can come to the church and talk and discuss with them. Everything would be more difficult if I'm away from here i.e. moving abroad.
Although Lord I believe you are the source and you can provide the same thing for us in the new place, but I grateful for what you have done and gave so far and I should hang on to it until I ready to go to the next Christian maturity level.
I'm still in infant stage and it is not a time yet to leave my family here. Refecting on my life, I leave my family when I was 18 for school, now I can say that my Christian live is still below 5 years in my Christian living, I still earing Christian soft food etc.
So Lord, as I pray yesterday that I want to know your plan and be submissive and obey. Today you have clearly said about my infanity and the need to learn and grow further. I see that you have put that process in place here and although I have start growing and see some tranformation, I'm still not in mature level yet. I believe you will give the opportunity again once you see i'm ready and can fulfill my purpose.
Lord I see it now, I obey and surrender to your plan, please reveal more and more to me Lord and strengten me O Lord. Somehow, I still can't accept today passage, deep down in me I still want to go and some idea to request an express school and process, so that I can be a mature Christian in a week or so, so that when the job offer finally come, I can come to you and said, Lord please let me go as I'm ready.
Teach me Lord to follow you decrees, because that is the important part, alway remind me on Matthew 26:36-46 that although Jesus know the cup is bitter, He still take the cup and obey you Lord. Do the same to me Lord, strengtern and teach me.
In Jesus name I pray....
Amen
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment