Lord, teach me on how to be content and also how to know your purpose in me.
I'm struggling now on how to balance between faith and knowing your detail plan. See, I read a book about Moses Leadership and one of the point mentioned there is that Moses had asked your detail plan i.e. referring to corporate clear mission and also the communication etc. So it mean Moses had asked you the your detail plan and mission statement and one of the reason Moses did that is to be able to communicate that message clearly to the Israelite.
But on the other hand, I also learn about faith and put trust in you like Abraham, when he was called to go to the land you will show him. The problem now, from the bible it says 'the land you will show' but I'm not sure whether on that point, Abraham knew exactly or roughly where he should go. But I see some faith and because of that you call him righteous.
So Lord, now I'm struggle to balance it out between knowing your clear plan on me and faith on you?
Does faith requires me to put trust in you, so I should not known your plan? because if I know exactly you plan in, then I don't need faith?
Or I need to know you detail plan so that I can obey and to that extent I have faith in you because I trust your plan is good for me? I trust that you will guide and protect me until I fulfill my plan?
Lord teach me in detail, I'm still struggling. I want really know what Moses and Abraham did to balance this out. I don't want to be your enemy, I want to have peace with you so teach me Lord so that I don't upset you with my daily struggle.
In Jesus name I pray.....
Amen.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment