Feel a bit blank today...some how I missed God present today. Some how I don't feel His present today. Lord forgive my sin as I boast my self yesterday. Forgive me Lord but please don't forsake me.
I still have no idea on how to see your plan in me, should I go or should I stay, I still don't understand.
Yesterday one more event came up, there is some problem with my company and it is now under chapter 11. Honestly I do not know how severe it is, the management has come with all the action point and to do list during this situation. I do not know how it will impact my office here as all the while they say it is a local problem within US.
Today we will be having a communication session with our leader here and I pray for this Lord. Prepare me for all the news I will receipt, give me wisdom to react in Godly manner and always praise you on any condition.
Give me wisdom to see thru this and not to it.
In Jesus name I pray and re-surrender my self to you.
Amen
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment