Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The criterias

Lord, give me wisdom and help me to put down the criteria list that will help me to make the big decision in later date. Help me to do this according to your purpose and not mine, on your center and not mine so that I will not boast my self.

As you are my coach now Lord, teach me to understand your method so that I can obey and become a winner.

Teach me to be humble as well and not thinking that I'm special because of this. This event is purely your grace and I'm grateful Lord.

Also thank you for one of today verse. I really like it.

Psalm 119:97-105
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path (verse 105)

Show my path o Lord, do not forsake me.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment