Dear Lord, the exercise is getting more and more challenging. After we went thru on what G has to decided, it is now my turn.
These couple of days I received 2 news which make me uncomfortable. The news about my company yesterday was quite bad although from today communication session, there was nothing severe or nagative impact on us and our office here. Thank you Lord for that. But still I do not know what would happen tomorrow.
And while I have not heard any progress news on the Europe job, I received news from my other agent that the other company which I went for series of interviews in the last few weeks finally make an good offer. They willing to give the amount that I asked. But somehow I don't feel any joy on the news and no desire to take the job.
I have been thinking, in my own wisdom Lord which are pretty much useless compare to yours, that I have a comfort level in my current company and if there is no compelling reason or challenge to move - such as moving to another continent, then I would prefer to stay with the one I have.
I have seen what the leader had done in the past especially to me, how he had given or fought for my benefit, how I have grown to what I have now, how they have supported me so that I have the confident I have now, so there is no reason to jump the ship now.
Maybe this is one of the reason if You decided to put me in this country, one of the reason beside church and the new Godly grow I have, may I asked that you use this event as an opportunity for me to rise and grow to the next level. Use me and my skill / education which you have given so far to help my company exit the chapter 11. So from this event, everyone can see how you have transform me and glorify your name.
I have not thinking clearly on the sign I want from you Lord, not that I want to test you but this is more to test myself. I want to push my limit for You, O Lord.
Please hear my pray and help me to go thru this faith exercise. I feel your absence today, don't forsake me o Lord, I know you are there and listening to my prayer.
In Jesus name I pray.....
Amen
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment