Praise the Lord for today wisdom. Thank you Lord for revealing more to me, I love you and praise you for this.
Please keep me on track and always reminds me on today passage that the faith exercise I'm going through right now is not 'I center' exercise but is JESUS and JESUS alone center.
It is not just to find out whether I stay or move to Europe and also with whatever detail or requirements that comes with that decision.
The faith exercise is about to find GOD AUTHORITY on me and once I found it, being SUBMISSIVE and OBEY it.
Matthew 26:36-46 shows clearly that during Your last night on earth, You clearly know what is GOD's plan for you and although you know that something really bad is going to happen, You still take and drink the cup for the eternal purpose beyond the cross.
Lord, although I do not dare to put my self in your position as I'm weak etc, but I want to be somehow or in certain level like you.
I want to be someone who know God purpose clearly up to little detail (like Matthew 26:46), and also someone who still obey although the plan required a heavy sacrifice as I know that GOD authority is beyond 'my cross'.
I also would like thank You for the your tips on how to win this exercise and also for all future life test.
Luke 22:44
'and being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground'
Jesus, I love you and thank you for today teaching. Thank you for the relieve and answer for my pray. I know you are with me and will not forsake me.
In Jesus name I pray.....
Amen
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment