Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First faith exercise

Yesterday I decided to go for a faith exercise and God is really awesome and in away...a funny coach. He has his own method which I kind od adjusting and understanding right now.

It is like making decision to embark on a marathon exercise with a world class marathon coach. Well, in deed he did warned me that the program will be tought and very demanding and I had agreed to follow whatever he say or ask.
So on first day of the program, he woke me up at 4 o'clock in the morning, putting weight on my arm, leg and body and command me to run up hill which I never done before.

But hey, this is what I asking for........so I know that he really trains me to be the best.

God, yesterday when G and I discussed about the new offer and at the same time, no news from Europe, I thought that you have given me the final answer. Honestly I already give in, and if it is your command and plan then so be it.
Until around midnight when I received the call from the headhunter.

Thank you Lord for the call, it is nice to know that the opportunity is still there but the most important fact that I learned now is that You also want to embark on this journey together with me. By keeping the opportunity open, it means the faith exercise and bonding event is still on. O God, how happy to know that You want get closer to me as I want to get closer to you more. I love You for that Jesus!!!!

Teach me to be humble and to put you on the center and not myself and always remember that whatever the decision, it is for your best interest on me and to fulfill my purpose. Teach me to work or pay attention on the main event and not on the small little event or detail.

Lord I love you so much.....

Psalm 62:1-2
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

To the best father and friend in the universe I pray

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment