Monday, February 16, 2009

Rest in GOD

Psalm 116:7
'Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to you'

Thank you Lord for today passage, I should have surrender all to you and let you lead me all my life. Being rest in you, surrender all my worry and let you lead me all my life.

But Lord, I want to have a faith exercise with you on this new opportunity. I want to get the experience where I feel a close relationship with you, experience your lead and make a decision that centered on you and not mine.

If I have to stay here, that's because I know that my purpose is here and let me know clearly also Lord, my purpose so that I can fulfill and glorify your name.

If I have to move, that also because I know clearly your purpose for me is in the new place. And help me to not boasting my self if I get the new job, but make me understand that all of this happens because it is you will and help me to settle and start fulfulling my purpose there.

I want to have this event as a bonding activity with you and as result - whatever it is - I can draw closer and knowing you better O Lord.

Give me wisdom to hear your voice and will, give me wisdom to differentiate my need and Your need. Give me wisdom to always put you on the center and not my self. Teach me to be humble, patient and contented. Teach me to be a servant who always listen carefully to my master command and obey Him wholeheartedly.

What ever the result, I want to come up as a winner and loving you more Jesus.

So, in your name I will enter this faith exercise. Always be with me, don't forsake me O Lord.

In Jesus name I pray.....

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment