I really like this verse, somehow I've forgotten it until a reminder today
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding
in all your ways acknowledge him
and he will make your paths straight.
Showing clearly that we can not depends on our own power and wisdom to stay on God's path. We, in away still need Lord to help us in our daily struggle. The more we try to use our own ability to be God people, the more we failed. It happened to me but now I see that the more I surrender to the Lord, the more I see a transformation in my life.
Praise to God that I have a great Lord who always near me and help me. Raised me up, healed me, encouraged me and provided everything I need.....
Thank you Jesus.....
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment