Monday, March 9, 2009

Jesus and everybody center

Jesus, these past few days I have been using my imagination - something that you gave to me - for my own purpose. Thinking all the good thing about my self and how I can be satified. Mostly are earthly thought.

I'm not sure whether this is the source of my restless feeling these days, but I feel away from you, I feel sad and no joy. God, forgive me, teach me on how to put you and other first before my own need because You have provided and will provide everything for me. You will give all my need when I'm ready, even something that beyond my mind you will provide.

Teach me and give a heart of servant, a heart who put everyone else before me O Lord.
Teach me to be contented, humble and patient. Working as per your time and not mine.

Ephesians 5:1-2
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

Lord teach me to become like you, putting sinner before you and died for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment