Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be with God or againts Him

Just hear a nice opportunity presented over the email, seems very interesting though. Did some research on the company and based city, even more interested to go.

I have been imaginating the new live there, starting all over again etc, but not sure whether this is God's way or not.
I want to see how this is end and I want to see how God works and lead me on this.

Honestly, based on what I know today I want the job so hard, but I don't want to make decision based on my own not God. So not sure whether He will allowed me to go and take this. What I have now is very good, I have a pretty much safe job although with current situation, I don't know what will happen next but one thing for sure, God is holding my future *thank God*.
Another good thing is I have found a good church here where I can grow and couple new nice brother and sister in Christ, so not sure......

I wish God direction is clear i.e. He appears in front of me or thru dream and said 'Go' or 'don't go' but it didn't.
But I'm glad that this is happening now so at least I can experience God direction again and this time in my concious.

He has and always lead me, although I have been stray away few years ago but still I am what I am today because of Him. I still remember at my first work when I had tendered and was on my way home, only to realised that I had left something at my former office. When I was back, colleague of mine told me that one of the client called and asked for my contact number, I called right away and got offered to join the company, one of leading company in my country which I believe if I went thru the official channel, I would have not entered. But God provided another way. One thing lead to another thing, now I am here with all His blessing and grace. BTW, during that time, mobile phone was not invented, so it was purely God works and time.

But all the while, I was not conciously let God lead me as I was 'againts' Him. It was purely God loves and grace on me.

I believe this event is God work and He wants me to experience His work once more and this time I want to really see and experience His power.

No comments:

Post a Comment