Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank You Lord

Thank you Lord for your wonderful guidance and lead for the past year. Thanks for the good passage this morning on my birthday.

Psalm 105:1-5 (New International Version)
Psalm 105
1 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
2 Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.
3 Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
4 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
5 Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

Glad to have you this year and relief knowing that you will be with me for the next one year. I surrender to you and want to see how I become next year. One thing for sure, I will see growth in spiritual and marturity.

Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment