Saturday, March 14, 2009

Star in universe

O Lord and Holy Spirit, help me and strengtern me these days. I feel lonely, lost, restless and no more joy.
I know that you are working in me and as clay or a gold, I have to went thru painful process.

Been reading on Joseph faithfulness for 13 years when he was brought down from a favourite son to a slave and to prisoner. How did he able to put his trust in You for 13 years? Reveal it to me O Jesus so that I'm able to go thru this process. My challenge is nothing compare to Joseph yet I'm struggle more than him.

Hug me, hold me close Jesus.........
I can't do this without you.

Philippians 2:13-15
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like a stars in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment