Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Into wilderness

Thank you Lord for revealing a new perspective on what I have been going thru lately. I know that you are with me, continued with your guidance thru my daily pray, bible reading and even my concious.

Thank you for giving me a new idea to see this from different angle, and yesterday afternoon you revealed the angle you want me to see it.

Like You and Israel, both were led by the spirit into wilderness for temptation, I see all these things as a temptation or a test for me now and and if most of the time I feel lost, lonely etc, that is because I'm in my own wilderness.

Unlike Israel who failed and have to go 40 years journey as a result, I want to be like you. Pass the provision, promise and purity test. I know my self Lord, a weak servant who easily exchange the promise with a red stew, I need you Lord, need your guidance and blessing to pass the wilderness test.

Please Lord be with me, protect and guide me Lord. Holy spirit please help me as I can't take it anymore. I need your spirit power to overcome this jealously and impatient feeling.

In Jesus name I pray

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment