Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Empty

Lord,

The past few days I feel lost, I feel empty and bored. Somehow I don't feel your presence anymore.

Is it because you want to test me? In this kind of situation, do I go and runaway or still have faith in you?

Hopefully this is just a test O Lord, as I can't stand being forsaken by You. I know you are there Lord and hear my pray.

Thank you for the reminder of Matthew 6:33 to seek your kingdom first and everything else will be given to you.
During this period somehow I have a lot of worry and kind of lost my priorities. I should not be worry O Lord as you are my savior and my future and life is with you. What I need to do is just to seek your kingdom, your purpose in me and fulfill it and everthing else will be taken care by you Lord.

What happened in these last few days is that I give more priority to the everything else and forget about your kingdom.

Forgive me O Lord. I want to set my prioritiy right and put my faith in you.

In Jesus name.....

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment