Dear Lord,
Thank you for today reading, it really strengtern me as I know more of you. You are God of power, who have limitless power to make everything possible. But above that, you are God of character, God who always faithful and fullfil your word.
Thank you for Abraham, who you have used as an example on how wonderful God you are. Thank you for Christ, a seed fullfilling your covenant with Abraham and since I'm belong to you, that covenant is fullfill in me.
It doesn't matter anymore now Jesus, whether I stay here or move away, whether I stay in the same company or move to another. The main thing is that I will fullfil your purpose in me. And with you Lord, everything is possible and in your character Lord, I know you will make that thing happens.
I believe you will do everything you can to help me complete this journal, you will open shutted door and window, you will clear up my path and give straight direction, you will walk hand in hand with me. And I'm not afraid because I know Lord of Lord is with me.
Jesus I love you and thank you.....
In Jesus name i pray...
Amen
Psalm 40:1-5
'I waited patiently for the Lord;
He turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit;
out of the mud and mire;
He set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand
He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the Lord.
Blessed is the man
who makes the Lord his trust
who does not look to the proud,
to those who turn aside to false gods,
Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders you have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to you;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment