Friday, February 27, 2009

Emotion rollercoaster

Hi Lord, been in exciting rollercoaster ride these few days, feeling the up and down because of the situation. Couple days ago, I was on the moon since I received a call and a scheduled interview from Europe, a day prior that I was on the down hill and boredom which impact my emotion to everyone around me as well.
It happened again last night after the call from one of the company who offered a job. Tried to rationalised everything and it upset me because I don't see any clear direction. I want to go to europe but it is still far from reality, at the same time I do not have the feeling with the new offer but looking at the current situation on my company today, seems that is the only 'human wise' choice.

But thank you Lord for today passage. How foolish I am, letting these kind of things effect me. I should strengtern my faith in you. I should glorify and thankful for your grace and mercy. I should be happy and relief to know that my future is with you. You have a grand plan in me and I should not worry about this tiny detail situation as you will provide everything for me when the time is right. You will show your way and plan to me when I'm ready.

O Lord, forgive me that I've doubted you and try to take the matter into my hand. I realise how foolish the decision, as I now feeling the confusion and the emptiness when I try to settle it on my own. I should leave it to you and let you handle the things and concentrate on my growth in you. I should focus more on my relationship and strengten my faith in you instead of getting messy with this stuffs.

Thank you Lord for reminding me again, be patience with your fool servant. I love you Lord and I want to stay within your plan.

In Jesus I pray.....

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment